Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Contest Time

Yes, it's that time again. I've mentioned this a few times on twitter already, but I've finally gotten everything together so let's get this going. All the goodies you see pictured are up for grabs, and you have an opportunity to win them for free! There will be no cost for anyone, even including shipping. Naturally, everyone is eligible to enter. I just want you to do 3 simple things.







1. Vote on the poll at the top of the right column of the blog -->

2. Share a link to this blog with a friend or on social media, forums, etc

3. Send an email to gearcontest@gmail.com with the title "Contest Entry"

Include the following:

a) your nickname
b) the one prize you're interested in

The deadline is May 10th at 10pm Japan time.

After that I will sort all the names into a hat and pull the lucky winners.
Winners will receive an email asking for shipping information.
It's simple!


Here are the prizes up for grabs:

Symphogear GX 8 pin badge set

Symphogear GX 2 clear file and 2 pin set

Symphogear GX Blu Ray Volume 1 (2 winners)

Symphogear GX Character Song CD 1 (w/bonus Weiss Schwarz card)

Symphogear manga 3 volume set

Kirika clear file

Carol clear file

Maria clear file

Shirabe clear file

Chris clear file

Tsubasa clear file

Hibiki clear file

FAQ:

Can I only pick one prize?

Yes, only one. You will compete with everyone else who said they wanted the same prize, so choose carefully!

What happens if a prize doesn't have any entries?

I'll run another contest, or give it away on twitter. 

Where's Miku?

Miku was the only clear file I wanted from the set sold at the concert, so I am keeping that one and giving the rest away. Sorry Miku fans. 

Where can I buy prize x for myself? 

Check out satelight's store (no shipping outside of Japan)








4 comments:

  1. Nice! Though even if I won my country is kinda hard when it comes to shipping from outside, it might get stuck on the port/customs office and I might need to fill lots of papers... though, it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please stop supporting content that harms the fandom, like this http://puu.sh/oMSpw/e97b7133be.jpg

    You are saying to everyone who looks at that image that Hibiki and Miku are shallow people and are not faithful to the love they have for each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed. Please stop propagating content that damages the community. Like crack content that belittles the characters.

      Delete