Thursday, July 12, 2012

Updates will resume...eventually

I don't think anyone reads this anymore, but just in case they do I'd like to just mention that I am alive and I will be updating this again when more news/information comes out. I didn't pick up the BD vol 4 when it came out, instead it's going to ship with vol 5 at the end of this month. Soon the BD releases will be done and there will be plenty to cover.




Plus I've been scanning and translating the manga so look forward to that hopefully very soon! Chapter 1 of 5 is done...I just need to find more time between work and animes.


5 comments:

  1. Still reading !
    Just to tell that Symphogear Weiss Scharz Card are out, and they are very interested !
    http://littleakiba.com/tcg/weiss-schwarz/card.php?series_id=62

    I bought 4 boxes of 20 booster, and got a lucky "Nana Mizuki" signed card *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! It means so much to me that someone still checks this blog~ And wow, that's awesome! I knew the Weiss Schwarz boosters were out but I haven't had a chance to buy a box yet - I will soon. I'm hoping for a Hibiki signed card!

      Delete
  2. I just found this blog and I love you for translating the first chapter of the manga. I adore symphogear....can't believe it took me this long to wonder if there was a manga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated, but hooray! You're back!

    Thank you so much for everything you've been doing for this fandom. *___* I bought the manga and love it to bits, so I'm super excited for your translation of all the new scenes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment!

      Super glad to hear you bought the manga - it's great stuff.

      Delete